About the company
Invoca is a company that specializes in helping companies celebrate moments of truth. This means they help brands make use of customer experience, digital marketing and conversation intelligence to resonate with consumers more effectively than ever before! With over 300 employees & 2k+ customers already there are incredible opportunities ahead for growth at the Intersection where these 3 fields meet - on your brand's side!
You know what? We're so excited to be building a great SaaS company and you should get in on this too. There are some awesome investors that have given us their backing accelerators like Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners....the list goes on!
Our four core values:
We take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to create.
This is a culture of inclusion and respect. We embrace all people, from the most junior employees to our top executives in order show how much value we can offer both customers as well as each other
We're always looking for ways to improve our products and give you the best experience possible. From coming up with new ideas, challenging status quo in order to innovate; sometimes it's tough but it is so worth all of those sleepless nights!
At our company, we don't just sell or turn on a service; instead, you are partners and trusted advisors who support your customers' success.
Imagine what it would be like to work with people who are passionate about their jobs and believe in the company's vision. If these values resonate with you, we encourage you come join us - because at this point in time our remote team has more potential than any other!
As a Remote Ruby on Rails Engineer You Have:
- You are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting things done and you know how. Your skills for tackling the impossible, make sure that no task is too big or small!
- You're a walking expert, love to work remotely on one or more areas that we know will help drive our customers crazy with desire.
- You are in a position to make the most of industry best practices and trends. Awareness will provide you with an edge over your competition!
- You are a jack of all trades! You have Competence in several skills apart from coding, such as monitoring performance optimization integration testing security and visual design.
If you write code with your heart, not just for the sake of it being in there but because of how much meaning and emotion goes into what we're creating then rest assured that this will become more than just words on a page.
- You'll be able to create something tangible instead: An application or website which has been crafted from start-to-finish by someone who cares about its content as if they were writing their own story through every word picked out individually - exactly like themself!
- You will operate independently on complex tasks
You'll be able to take initiative and do things with little supervision, which is great for those who like pushing boundaries!
- You'll be a technical expert in an area or feature set and your client will think you are the best!
- You Will be the go-to guy for projects that require a combination of creativity and expertise.
This could include everything from creating an actionable strategy, developing innovative products/services or managing complex accounts
- Your proposal will be a breeze with this template. It's perfect for identifying areas of future work and back up suggestions with evidence, so you can get it done in no time!
- You will be able to identify and mitigate risk in the development cycle, from ideation all the way through delivery
- Reports are a great way to keep your boss informed about what's going on and give them an idea of where you think things may be heading. Not only will they stay up-to-date, but the information can help avoid potential obstacles or surprises that could derail progress!
About the Engineering Team
We are passionate about many things: continuous improvement, working at a brisk but sustainable pace. We love sharing our passions with each other because it's what makes us better than anyone else!
We write resilient code and maintain production reliability while paying down technical debt - all this is possible thanks to great teammates who share in these goals as well.
The opportunity to grow and learn in a supportive environment awaits you at Walmart. You will join our team where everyone, including yourself, strives for constant improvement of their knowledge on software development tools and practices. Reporting directly under the Senior Manager (Software Engineering), this is one great chance to share other domains from databases all way through front ends telephony realm!
Salary, Benefits and Perks
Starting your new job is always exciting, but it's not until you know what benefits are available that will make life at work even better. We're so glad we can help with this! Our team members receive their first paycheck on the first day following or coinciding one month of continuous employment - here are some things they might be eligible for:
- Invoca is committed to providing its employees with a work-life balance. The company offers up 20 days off for all full timers, five paid holidays per year including three National Days which act as additional long weekends and two weekdays in February designated “Crimson Tuesday”s."
- Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program. Invokers can get one-onone sessions with a coach who will work together in order for you both succeed at leading an intentional and meaningful lifestyle where all aspects of your being are catered for!
The first session is always free so don't wait around - start living again today by contacting us now !"
- Invoca is providing ownership to all of its employees through stock options.
- Invoca offers a health care program that is customizable and comprehensive. You can choose from multiple plans so you are covered for any need, big or small!
- Invoca is offering a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with an incredible company match of 4%.