Redflag AI is taking the potential of machine learning to new heights. Our products are focused on connecting campaigns, businesses, and individuals with audiences that matter most them - without all those other noise Red Flag AI helps you connect your audience faster by removing search engines' limitations so they can find what it's worth their time
Red flag Artificial Intelligence (RFAI) specializes in developing artificial intelligence technologies for human consumption through machine learning algorithms that detect patterns from large volumes of data sets across many different domains including finance & economics but also health care amongst others
When prejudice and misinformation spread on social media, it can have a huge impact. Redflag's software is capable of covering the full scope of video, audio, image-based conversations across the internet to reveal what people think about public reaction or site content - without having any human intervention at all! Utilizing proprietary state-of-the-art Sentiment Analysis techniques as well as Topic Analyses that are powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), our solutions serve diverse needs in an unprecedented fashion while also being safe for users because there are no manual updates involved with these bots.
Responsibilities remote Senior Software Engineer include:
- Your creativity is put to good use as you work on the development of new products and improvements for existing ones.
- You're a member of our API team, but you also work with the Frontend Team to make sure that your design matches up happily on both sides.
- You are a key player in the development of new products, working closely with your Product Team. You develop and propose a software architecture for these systems based on their requirements
- You help us think about how they can best serve our customers by envisioning what is possible before it's done
- Refactoring large codebases is a time-consuming, laborious process that takes patience and understanding.
- You focus on making Performance optimizations and cost-saving practices.
- You're an expert on AWS Redshift performance optimizations and want to share what you know with others.
Work experience you need to have are:
- You will need at least a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science as well as some knowledge about Machine Learning and Data Analytics if your application is going to be successful!
- You need to have strong experience in development and optimizations for SQL, AWS Redshift as well as complex model architectures.
- You have experience in developing APIs, and Ruby on Rails applications
- You need at least 7 years of full-time experience to work in this industry.
- We are looking for a CS background to help with our AI research.
Skills, and abilities listed here:
- You need a proven track record of launching and maintaining large-scale web applications. This is an opportunity for you to make your mark in the industry by working with one of New York City’s most innovative companies!
- You need to know your stuff. You can't be an expert without knowing what you're talking about and that means learning every little detail of every topic under the sun, from data structures through complexity tradeoffs.
- You need to know how payments work in order for this opportunity to be successful. A knowledge of subscription services, processors like Stripe and Braintree, subscriptions, user management, Redis, Sidekiq, Cron jobs, etc.
- You'll need solid knowledge of the SOLID, TDD principles to make your code clean and maintainable.
- You should be able to refactor large-scale systems with a background in software engineering.
- You need to know how AWS services work in tandem with one another. You may not have time for this, but it's necessary knowledge if you want your app up and running on the cloud quickly with little effort!
- Communication is the key to success. You must have written and verbal skills for this position!
- You need React.js development experience
The physical demands of this job can be intense. However, it is important to note that reasonable accommodations may enable qualified applicants with disabilities to successfully perform essential functions of their duties on the position's essential qualifications list!
Remote work Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedule (Remote work)
- Health insurance