About our company
Belighted, a software company that is looking for a remote Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. Belighted needs someone with heart to work with other high-caliber team members and build something lasting.
We are a high-caliber team of developers who have bootstrapped our company to over $400,000 in annual recurring revenue. We're looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer with track record of building and scaling successful business applications to join us.
We’re looking for remote Senior Ruby on Rails developers with at least 5 years of experience. We are a rapidly growing web development company, and we offer competitive compensation packages as well as the opportunity to work closely with highly skilled engineers in an exciting environment where your ideas will be heard and implemented right away.
We are a leading software firm specializing in the Ruby on Rails development. We have been at this for over 10 years, with an impressive portfolio of clients and projects that is unparalleled by any other company in the industry.
Our culture has always focused on quality workmanship, professionalism, teamwork and customer satisfaction - all while maintaining our commitment to transparency throughout every step of our process
We are hiring a remote Senior Ruby on Rails developer for our growing company.
Interviews will be conducted by Skype or Hangouts, and candidates must have strong English skills as well as the ability to work remotely! This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to take their career beyond the 9-5 grind.
Gain experience working with teams of developers in one of today's most popular web frameworks, then join us at HiredTech LLC where you'll enjoy competitive pay packages, generous vacation time, and health benefits.
What you’ll be doing as a remot Ruby Developer
- We're looking for a Remote Senior Ruby on Rails developer to join our team. We are in an agile environment and work with customer projects under the supervision of a project manager. You will be part of the development team working on new features, bug fixes, and application enhancements.
- Your role within this position is to partner with other developers and design/implement necessary changes while you maintain code quality standards for each feature your work affects.
- In this position, you'll be part of a fast-paced and growing team at a company that values culture. You will have the opportunity to learn from other developers in your peer group as well as work on challenging projects with an eye for quality code. If you’re interested please apply today!
- You'll also work closely with the rest of the team, and you'll have direct contact with customers through end-user support tickets
- If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume and cover letter.
- We strive to be an inclusive workplace where people feel comfortable expressing their opinions and working autonomously but also work together as part of small teams of 3-4 people.
- You'll be working with a customer and discussing your work. This will help you learn about the company, while also earning money quickly.
- This is a quick summary of what you'll be doing if hired.
- Work with the customer to understand their business and requirements for this project using your expertise in Ruby on Rails development and back end architecture, testing, design patterns, scalability etc.
- Define all technical details about the project including scope, timelines/deadlines/milestones, budgeting etc., by building wireframes or mockups as needed. This includes working closely with their developers or designers to hammer out details.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have 5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails, and they should be able to work remotely.
- Additionally, you are skilled in Test Driven Development and can provide code examples to demonstrate your expertise.
- The position is for a remote Senior Ruby on Rails developer who has experience with more than 2 developers and is able to manage the project effectively. The candidate must have at least 3 years of development experience with strong work ethic, good communication skills, professionalism in interactions, an organized approach to solving problems/problemsolving mindset
- Requirements for this position are that you have at least 3 years of experience in Ruby on Rails, 4+ hours per day on the job, and need to be able to work well with others.
- This position requires someone who has experience working remotely, specifically with a variety of frontend frameworks or devops toolsets like Gitlab CI/CD pipelines and Docker containers