About our company
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised a $6.5M Seed round led by Coatue, and now our company is ready for you – a fullstack engineer working remotely! We need someone with experience in engineering or product development because this position will be overseeing projects related both of those fields.
HTTPie is changing the way people interact with APIs. We are building tools for developers and rethinking human-to-API relationships from first principles, as creators of well loved open source Terminal API tool. HTTPie - which has led to our mission: making it simple & intuitive that everyone can use an easy way create any kind or type of request online! With CLIs (command line interface) coming soon in 2019, you'll be able make requests without ever opening up your browser; same goes if want desktop app instead because now all platforms will interoperate seamlessly too so there won't even need separate versions anymore.
Your position / Remote Senior Fullstack Engineer
Maintaining good quality is key when it comes down programming because if something goes wrong with one line of script then everything could fall apart which would prevent users from using any part at all instead being stuck trying figure out what went wrong themselves Afterall most people have better days than others meaning some won't even finish reading through an entire paragraph let alone interact within
- By implementing features with a focus on simplicity and top-notch user experience, you can help your users be more successful.
- You are the creative force behind your own business. You're partnering with other likeminded individuals to build products that people will love and need!
- You have a lot of autonomy and fun while doing so.
- You deliver high-quality software. You know how to write performant, testable and maintainable code that saves your team time on the development process in order for them be able to focus more energy towards other important things like marketing or customer support
- You are the architect of your own projects and take responsibility for all parts that you create.
- Slack, Notion, Figma, Vercel, GitHub, Linear
- Next.js, TailwindCSS, Electron, TypeScript, React
- AWS, Redis, PostgreSQL
- There are a few things you need to know about me before we start this conversation. Firstly, you need to have 5 years of software engineering (big plus if you have remote experience as well!) experience under your belt.
- You are already a React expert, but your experience building single-page apps should be more than just enough to take on this project.
- In order to be a successful candidate, you need an in-depth knowledge and understanding of modern APIs. This includes having solid understanding of HTTP as well!
- You need to be able to understand the techniques that are relevant in modern coding, testing and debugging. You also have an understanding of automation so you can write scripts for those too!
- A passion for exploring new technology in all its forms - from coding languages on up through social media platforms that are changing how we communicate with each other every day.