You know what? We're not talking about a specific person. That's the problem! But there are traits and attitude- Which is rarer than gold these days. Developers like yourself, ready to get things done without conformity or hesitation; You want them on your team so badly anyways.
We’re looking for a remote Ruby Software Engineer who has an eye for design, is always up to date on the latest trends in programming languages and tools. I want you not only have to experience with specific technologies but also to be able to work well as part of my team - if this sounds like something that would interest then please apply!
- Communication is the backbone of every relationship, and if you want to be successful in business it’s important that people feel like they can trust their interactions with you. You understand this responsibility well--maybe better than anyone else does!
- When you’re faced with a challenge, no matter how big or small it may be, chances are that if your motivation is strong enough then the task will not feel so bad.
- We believe in building products that matter. Built with integrity, tailored for our users' needs, and powered by your voice - we are passionate about what we do!
- You're a polyglot, with experience in many different programming languages and architectures. You have one that you prefer right now but aren't dogmatic or myopic about it
We Expect from a remote Ruby on Rails Software Engineer:
- If you're looking for an opportunity where your skills can be put to use in a mature Rails codebase, then this may not be the place. You do need some willingness though that could lead to learning Elixir or any other language needed on-the-job as well!
- It is important for professionals in project management, especially those who are new to the field and want their work done quickly. This article will teach you how! You need to take an active role by breaking large projects down into deliverable pieces so they can complete them more efficiently.
- You must Maintain clear and accurate documentation. A lack of proper paperwork can result in lost opportunities or even disaster! Keep records up-to-date with any changes that may happen, like new employees coming on board; make sure they reflect all aspects of your business's operations (including finances).
- When it comes to performance, you should consider the technical choices that are made.
- You have to be involved in making architectural decisions and refactors.
- You need to make sure that your teammates’ pull requests are up-to-par with the rest of their work. You can do this by reviewing and testing them before merging!
- With your help, we can increase our team's productivity and release more often. We need you! Whether it be to contribute code or just update existing Rspec test suites with new examples that will make developers' lives easier -whatever is best for the company.
- In this exciting opportunity, your work will be in the shadows of our core products and services. You'll have a say when it comes to what they look like!
- You are an experienced Rails developer with at least 3 years of experience writing tests. You know how to use tools like RSpec, Nightwatch, or Guard so that bugs can be found before they cause your application instability in production!
- You are the perfect candidate for an exciting opportunity if You have 3+ years of experience with backend database skills.
- Do you have a knack for getting things done? Are your skills in demand and valuable where they can be utilized to complete tasks from start to finish, no matter how complicated or simple the job may seem. If this sounds like something that would interest us then please continue reading about our company!
- You are agile, humble, and trustworthy. You work well with others because of your team player qualities A lot could be said about you but one thing is for sure-you're an all-around great guy or gal!
- It's not surprising that you would thrive in this type of environment. You are a Rapid learner with an aggressive and demanding output tone!
- You are passionate about creating simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems. For example, you've made the difficulty easier by simplifying eCommerce processes with your design insights!
- Your experience in software development projects like this one is a plus. 2+ years of prior SaaS or API related work, with 2-3 full project leads on their resume will make you stand out from the crowd!
TaxJar is a human-first company.
We believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential sources for creativity in any work environment - which means they take pride in having open-minded staff who thrive together as an organization because of shared values like customer service first while building products designed just what you need from start-up mode all the way through the finalization process
People often ask why this company does something different compared to others when it comes down to maintaining employee happiness but according to themselves "Simply put: We care." It can be difficult sometimes figuring out how exactly things should go so instead of giving some kind of answer we're going to give you a list of reasons why they believe in what they do:
Every employee has the freedom and flexibility to contribute their ideas and opinions to make sure that they can be heard and then acknowledged. That's right - after all, it's your voice that matters the most!