Do you want to join the next wave of business success? We are looking for people who can think outside the box and see opportunity in every corner.
Do your skills include problem solving, creativity, innovation—the ability not only excel but provide innovative solutions across all areas that will lead us towards hyper-growth!
We have been growing rapidly, and we need you to keep up with our success. We are an experienced team of engineers that has already increased revenue by 200% in just one year! If this sounds like something for which you've always dreamed but never thought it could be a reality? Well now is the time because here at Loadsmart: The Revolution Will Be Disrupted.
We are looking for a remote Python Back End Engineer who loves solving engineering problems in an environment that's dynamic and fast-paced. The company is global, so you'll have the opportunity to help solve challenges from all over (and we mean EVERYWHERE).
What you get to do:
- You will discuss good practices for software modularization and feel comfortable suggesting contributions to the team's guidelines.
- You will be a vital part of our team, responsible for building and maintaining services written in Python. You’ll use Terraform to manage our infrastructure as well as Kinesis event streaming that is used heavily across the business - it's crucial you know how these technologies work together!
- You will be responsible for the development of API solutions and projects in team's scope. You'll have a flexible schedule that allows you to work remotely or onsite, depending upon customer demand
- You will get a chance to create tests, automation scripts and configure Continuous Integration tools
You have experience:
- You have excellent skills for developing and maintaining services. You're most comfortable in a Python environment, but you know how to get your job done with any language that suits the task at hand!
- You are a coding perfectionist and enjoy keeping your code clean of any mistakes. You want the best for others, so you make sure they're following standards with quality workmanship by writing reliable unit tests that will never let down an application in production!
- You are a collaborative, team player who's eager to work with Front End developers. You can also contribute in the definition of your API so that everyone is on board from day one!