About our company
Real Vision is a content-centric company. We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team of talented developers and designers in Seattle, Washington.
We're hiring a remote Full Stack Developer to join our growing team of engineers. We are looking for someone with an exceptional understanding of the latest technologies, who is self-motivated and has excellent communication skills. If you have experience using Angular 5+ or React/VueJS
We are headquartered in the Cayman Islands, but we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We're a startup company that's looking for an experienced developer who is interested in working on our greenfield development and also wants to take some technical debt off of the shoulders. We provide remote work, mentorship, and competitive pay with equity options.
We're a software development company that's been around since 2012. We love creating great products for our clients and pride ourselves in the fact that we provide long-lasting solutions to complex problems.
In order to continue providing world class services, we've re-focusing on quality and customer experience from top to bottom - from product design, engineering process improvement, continuous integration pipeline management, security testing automation etc.,
You will work remotely from home or wherever else you prefer (likely somewhere sunny).
You'll be working remotely and we expect you to sync and stay up-to-date with your team (daily standups and slack) as well as hold yourself accountable for meeting deadlines.
This will be an ongoing project and we'll need you to work with our existing developers, understand their needs for backend APIs and assess the impact on development time/costs.
- You will be working on an innovative project that involves various aspects of product, design, QA/DevOps, and coding.
- Applicants must be available for four hours per week with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in North America (or Europe).
- The ideal candidate is someone who can help with development, design and UX/UI simultaneously. And while this person should be able to work remotely, the ability to travel in-person for meetings must also be available.
- The successful candidate will help us impact millions of people around the world by developing interactive web applications that make life easier for them to manage their finances and other day-to-day tasks online. This is a full time role based from our office located in Dallas Texas USA
What you’ll be doing
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working on challenging projects in an iterative development process while having fun testing out new ideas for themself.
- We're hiring a remote Full Stack Developer to work as part of our team. This position will be responsible for helping us create and maintain the right solutions that help our customers achieve their goals.
- This is your chance to join one of the industry's fastest-growing companies, where you'll have endless opportunities to learn new skills and share in success with other talented developers who are just like you!
- If you're looking to work remotely for an amazing company that is focused on the future, then we want to hear from you.
- If you have experience working in an agile development lifecycle and want to join a team focused on the latest technologies, then we want to talk. You'll be joining our highly collaborative remote team based out of Huston Texas as a Full Stack Developer.
- You must be able to work remotely from anywhere with reliable internet access because we use Slack as our main communication platform. You'll also need fantastic verbal and written communication skills so you can answer any questions or resolve issues quickly when required!
- You will be primarily working on our projects and tools that are some of the most cutting-edge in their respective niches. You'll also have opportunities to develop your own ideas, which you can sell back to us if they're good enough.
Languages and technologies we use:
These are the requirements of the position:
- Java or Python (preferred) experience
- Vue and NuxtJS proficiency
- Experience developing APIs and interfaces that use HTTP/2
- Familiarity with serverless architecture (e.g., Lambda)
The ideal candidate has experience building high performance web applications by utilizing modern frontend frameworks such as React or Angular.
The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely and must have a US driver's license.
Perks & Benefits
- As an employee of Mighty AI, you will be solving real problems across different industries with cutting edge technology.
- We offer generous vacation time (10 days), health insurance (100% paid by employer) and 401K plan matching up to 6%.
- Perks and benefits are some of the key aspects that make this position attractive, such as 20 days accrued PTO a year.
- Furthermore, it's not just about location; employees get to work on exciting projects with people they might never otherwise meet. It is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big happening in their career—and maybe even change the world!
- Huston, Texas is a great place to live. It's the perfect location for this job because it offers 5 sick days and 2 US public holidays per year in addition to an office located in downtown Austin.
- Here at Vetsify, we're hiring a remote Full Stack Developer who is looking for work/life balance.
- We offer 100% covered health, dental and vision benefits to our employees with full family coverage at a heavily reduced rate. We also have an amazing culture that allows us to provide flexible hours so you can have the life you want while working on your projects from home!
- We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Some of the perks and benefits include:
- 4% dollar-for-dollar 401k match after 90 days
- A career with flexible hours that allow you to work from anywhere in the world as long as your computer is connected to WiFi or cellular data connection.