The Coda Collection is an on-demand streaming service that brings the stories of songs to life, and in turn, deepens your connection with artists. From our curated collection across Amazon Prime Video Channels (AnIME), homepage website experience as well as mobile apps; we have created unique experiences by combining movies that give context behind meaningful moments throughout music alongside an immersive editorial written specifically for this channel from some of today's most talented writers who are passionate about it.
The team behind this project is proud to announce that they've already made quite an impact in just months. The subscriber base has grown rapidly, films like What Drives Us were directed by Dave Grohl (you know him as the drummer for Nirvana), and there are over 500 pieces of press coverage about us!
The Role – remote Frontend Engineer
Get to work on a visually stunning user interface, contribute your skills in building thriving cultures and excel while being part of our Chicago-based team.
The remote Front End Engineer will have the opportunity for innovative challenges from day one that will help shape how we build interfaces moving forward at this organization!
We are looking for someone with the skills to put together an event that is sure to not only keep people coming back but also make them want more!
The perfect candidate must have excellent organizational and public relations abilities. They will need experience in managing complex projects as well as strong time management skills so they can meet deadlines while maintaining all aspects of their work on time every day without sacrificing quality or meeting customer needs at its highest level possible compliance standards.
- You have an eye for design and experience creating visually appealing user interfaces. You know how to use component/module design patterns that are sure to make your application stand out from the rest!
- You know to develop your software projects in an agile/scrum environment.
- You want to work with an automated testing company that is pragmatic and efficient.
- You have language-specific expertise with knowledge on how to use these things called “languages” which help us communicate our ideas into reality through code!
- You are the go-to person for everything web development. You seamlessly work with back-end engineers, quality assurance testers, and product owners alike to create amazing user experiences that will keep your clients coming back time after time! You'll never stop at just one task; but rather find ways of solving problems creatively while staying on top of stability issues so they don't become mountains in front you."
- You'll learn technical skills while developing softer ones in business, collaboration, and agile/lean project management.
- You are a great partner to have on your team. You work collaboratively with the entire group, delivering excellent products that are simple and stable - never overwhelming or daunting for any individual member of the development process
- You provide strong leadership qualities as well because everyone can count on you when they need help from someone who has been there before at every step throughout their career journey
- Uses team retrospectives to provide actionable feedback improving the customer experience, performance of the team, and performance of the company
- Building more engaging user experiences with the latest web technologies is your goal? Well, you're in luck because we've got all of this covered.
- You need to be able to write code that is not only optimized but also secure and stable without worrying about performance issues because we have already got this covered!
- You will be making positive contributions to help our growing team in areas like Product, HR Marketing or Growth. You'll have the opportunity for a hands-on experience that's not available elsewhere with opportunities at various levels within this company!
- You love working remotely!
Business Impact and Organization
- You're your boss! Not only do you get to set the pace, but it's a great opportunity for self-improvement.
- You are always aware of the risks that your company may face and want to keep others informed
- You're a natural in charge, always pitching in to help out when necessary. Even if things get ambiguous you can rely on your skills and tools!
- You're a music, tech, and media whiz! You just can't seem to get enough of that awesomeness.
- You're always delivering the best experiences to your customers. Your simplicity is an unbeatable selling point and I know that whatever you need me for, it'll be easy as pie!