We're revolutionizing sports and entertainment at Synergy Sports. We bring established technologies, innovators, and partners into a thriving ecosystem to ensure that our benefits are returned not only for current fans but future generations as well! Backed by Elysian Park Ventures (a US-based private investment firm) who share the same commitment towards this cause--sports technology & entertainment alike! We have no doubts or fears about what lies ahead.
This is a 100% remote Front End job
We're looking for a remote Front End (C# + XAML) Engineer who has the drive and initiative. Flexibility in when or where you want to work while still being able to attend our regular meetings will help us get things done faster than ever before! The company culture encourages each individual's freedom so they can focus on their responsibilities at hand without any distractions from other tasks hanging over them headlong as some other companies might do with another person’s job title stuck onto said worker's neck.
The Synergy team will help power the future by building a revolutionary sports data and video delivery solution that changes everything. You will be building applications such as:
- Analytic Systems for Sports
- Workflow Applications for Sports
The Synergy work environment is geographically distributed, with employees working from home offices. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a virtual office using online collaboration tools for all communication and interaction and this includes English!
You can work from the comfort of your own home, on a fully distributed team. It's all about being able to do what you love and being compensated for it!
- The latest innovations are emerging at a rapid pace. From Deep Learning and Computer Vision to Kubernetes, these cutting-edge technologies have helped us unlock the mysteries of data without limitations!
- We're looking for A-Players. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share with great peers daily!
- We’re solving the world's most difficult problems with our innovative technology. Some of these challenges are massive in scale and affect billions around the globe, but we're confident that together you can make an impact for good on everything that matters to you!
- You'll be Migrating legacy code to new paradigms and Writing tests. You will also do Code Reviews
- You'll be scaling out current systems to support new sports and features
- You'll be an API designer, architect, and implementer for this company. You will create internal APIs to support data-driven decisions as well as external ones that power video distribution across platforms
- You'll be a key player in the data modeling process, developing complex models that support customer features.
- You'll be an invaluable member of the user interface team, working across multiple technologies to build rich and engaging interfaces for web applications as well as desktop programs.
- You'll need to have good communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- You must also possess complex problem-solving abilities so you can succeed in this competitive job market!
- You'll need a strong sense of ownership, self-leadership, and responsibility. It is more than just the ability to lead yourself; it requires that you can empower others as well!
- You will need to have extensive software engineering experience, with 8 years or more of it plus the ability to define and drive architecture.
- If you have the latest version of C# and XAML, we would love to hire your skills. You should also be experienced with WPF or WinUI/UWP!