About our company
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems. We're hiring a remote Senior Backend Engineer with Node experience to join our team!
We're a small software company that is passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build. We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with Node experience to join our team and work on projects from start to finish.
Remote Backend with Node Engineer – Your profile
We're looking for a remote remote Senior Backend Engineer with Node experience.
This is an entry-level position that requires someone who has the following skills:
- Experience in working on projects using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with RESTful API design
We're looking for a senior backend engineer with Node experience who is responsible for building and implementing the product in progress. We'll provide you remote work, an office space at our headquarters, flexible hours, travel reimbursements (up to $1K), health insurance benefits and more!
We're hiring a remote Senior Backend Engineer with Node experience. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of general software engineering experience, and be able to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Must have 2 years of experience with Node
- Must be able to architect all components of back-end projects
- In order to be considered for this role, you must have experience in Node.js and API documentation reading as well as a proven track record of working with endpoints from different data sources.
- You should be able to run projects through solid processes (Git flow, code reviews, reviewing stories). If you are not familiar with Git and/or GitHub then we will need someone who can learn quickly so the project runs smoothly. We also want someone who enjoys learning new technologies or is willing to learn them if necessary.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely from anywhere in North America or Europe
- We're currently seeking a Senior Backend Engineer with Node experience.
- This person will be responsible for optimizing frontend load times, improving the performance of the app, and working on back-end features to improve product quality.
- If you have this skill set or are interested in applying please send your resumes through email address provided below.
Perks & Benefits
- The position offers flexible working hours as well as an opportunity to participate in company events (e.g., retreats) and work remotely.
- The salary will increase over time, as long as the candidate is able to meet certain milestones.
- 38 PTOs policy including personal vacations, national holidays, and company break
- We believe that you should be able to enjoy your job and do better work. We offer unlimited sick days, flexible hours with the option for time off in lieu of overtime pay (if available) without any additional fees or obligations.
- Includes healthcare coverage, including dental and vision plans (US only), 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- In return for this, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including maternity leave and paternity leave.
- The company also provides remote work opportunities in its offices across North America. This means that you can enjoy flexible hours to care for your family or pursue an education while still working with some of the best talent around on product development projects from anywhere in the world!