About our company
Our company, in particular our remote team is hiring for a remote Senior Backend Engineer. The successful candidate will be involved with the development of microservices using an emphasis on containerisation and automation through continuous integration. If you are interested, please send your resume and portfolio link so we can get in touch with each other.
We're a new company and we've been growing at an exponential rate, so it's time for us to hire some more people. We need someone who can write great code and take on the challenge of building our software from scratch while working remotely with minimal supervision.
If you think this sounds like something that might be up your alley, please send in your resume!
We're a software development company based in London. Our team is looking for mid- and senior-level Backend Engineers to join us from remote locations.
The required skillsets that include experience with Java, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS or similar frameworks as well as the ability to use Docker containers and build custom microservices architecture solutions using NodeJs/Python/.Net/.
To make sure this position is a good fit, we'll need someone who has experience working on AI platforms and tools like Google's TensorFlow or OpenCV. Experience building iOS apps using Swift would also be helpful but not required as long as you feel comfortable learning it quickly after joining us.
We're hiring a Remote Backend Engineer to work on our platform. We offer competitive compensation, flexible hours and an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting start in the digital space.
Our company's mission is to help people find their perfect pair of shoes - no matter where they are! With our headquarters in the United States, London, and Singapore. We are located strategically across the globe to ensure that we can provide great service no matter where you live or work.
We strive for excellence with every aspect of our business so that your experience is memorable and rewarding!
Our company is looking for people who are excited about the digital revolution that's taking place right now. We work on an unrivalled sports media platform serving millions of daily active users with social content from around the world as well as games such as football fantasy league and so much more!
We're also not afraid to take risks because we believe that the best opportunities come from taking calculated risks with adequate resources behind them!
We're on a mission to make the world more beautiful and we need you! We are looking for people who want to work hard, enjoy what they do and contribute their talent. As our team continues expanding, we'll be adding new positions like this on a regular basis. If you feel that's something you would love too then please don't hesitate in applying ASAP
Our Stack (we dont expect you to have all of these)
- Message Queue: Apache RocketMQ
- Distributed Scheduling: Dangdang Elastic Job
- Tasking: Elastic Job
- Server: Netty
- Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
- Database: MySQL and Oracle,Mybatis, Druid
- Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
- Data Index and Search: ElasticSearchLog
- Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
- Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
- Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS Cloudwatch
- Backend Application Framework: Spring Boot (Java Config + Embedded Tomcat)
- Micro Service Framework: Spring Cloud Dalston (Netflix Eureka + Netflix Zuul + Netflix Ribbon + Feign)
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for mobile internet backends for millions of users. You must be a talented developer who is looking to make an impact on the world and work with some of the smartest people you'll ever meet.
- We're hiring a Remote Backend Engineer to work on new features and user stories needed in new or revised applications. You will be working with engineers from all over the world, so you'll have to use different time zones when communicating with them.
- The candidate will be a part of the software engineering team that is responsible for building and maintaining an enterprise-grade, scalable platform. The engineer will collaborate with their peers to ensure code meets user stories as well as standards such as resource libraries and architecture patterns.
- Remote backend engineers are responsible for quick diagnosis and repair of applications in production. They diagnose issues with the application, resolve them quickly, and make sure that everything is running smoothly again.
- This position requires good communication skills because they will need to work closely with their team members often; this job also needs people who can multitask well while having a lot of patience since there's no guarantee when an issue may arise or how long it could take to fix it.
- Participant in team ceremonies, code quality assurance and development
- Must be able to work remotely.
- We're hiring a remote backend engineer. You'll be working with our product managers and engineers to help build the future of marketing technology.
- We're looking for a remote backend engineer to join our team. You'll be mentoring less experienced members of the engineering team, which will help them learn how to code on their own and transfer knowledge with you. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work remotely but also feel like they are making an impact in the company's success!
- This job requires experience in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and iBATIS.
- 5+ years Expertise in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or Python
- In order to apply for this position you must have a strong background with highly scalable web backends and expert knowledge of one or more of the following: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Python
- A remote backend engineer with experience designing transactional systems is needed for a company in Huston.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work remotely (at least 50% of the time) and have experience developing scalable web-based applications that perform complex data manipulation operations at high speeds, while maintaining performance.
- The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Advanced proficiency in application of analysis / design engineering functions.
- This is an advanced skill set that requires experience and knowledge, with extensive expertise in specific toolsets for data modeling, frontend development (HTML5/CSS3), backend infrastructure (Ruby on Rails) and more.
- Candidate should have experience with a variety of programming languages and frameworks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent is preferred
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise in one or more nonfunctional software qualities such as resiliency and maintainability.
- The candidate must have an advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency and maintainability. Additionally, the applicant should be able to work with other team members across different time zones. The developer will also be responsible for writing clean code that meets technical specifications, resolving issues within deadlines, debugging errors on their own initiative without being asked by others to do so
- A remote backend engineer is someone who has expertise in application development with SQL. They are responsible for developing software and hardware to meet the needs of a company through programming, designing, testing, deploying systems that require internet connectivity or have an operating system requirement.
- The candidate must also be able to create automated solutions for different problems encountered throughout their workday without human interaction as well as use tools such as Microsoft Office 365 effectively.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with RabbitMQ, MySQL and Redis. They must also be able to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Perks & Benefits
Flexible working hours. Company perks and benefits.
A remote backend engineer will be paid a salary and education allowance.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who's passionate about tech, loves to code and loves building backend systems.
Huston is an equal opportunity company with a lot of perks and benefits. They include annual company holidays, ample time for work-life balance, remote working opportunities worldwide , flexible hours that can be scheduled on your own terms, vacation time to explore the beautiful Texas Hill Country during the summer months.
As a remote backend engineer at Ionic Security, you'll be working with some of the most talented people in tech and will have access to all our perks available for that position.