About the role remote Backend Developer
Jetti is looking for a remote mid/senior Backend Engineer with experience in managing API integrations and accessing databases. As the feature set of our global clients rapidly grow, you'll help us develop them by working closely on projects that require hands-on technologists who recognize technological needs; this includes designing solutions to complicated problems as well as integrating these features into other products & services we provide!
The right person for this position will be an integral part of the team that creates, distributes and communicates services in a way that is efficient both on-premise or through cloud deliverables. You'll have responsibilities handling back end activities such as data storage management and IT systems development so we can continue providing our clients with service innovation at all levels!
- With your knowledge of the entire product development process, I'm confident that you will be able to provide me with great support for my e-commerce APIs and processes.
- You can't get enough of the latest and greatest technologies, especially if there are ways you could use them in your work.
- You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop, this is possible because as an excellent leader you have a natural gift for leading people.
- You can fix any problem that arises in the team and for users.
- You're analytical and good at time management. You can see the big picture, but you also know when to take a step back for detail work or new perspective on an issue that needs solving!
- You are an astute problem solver and you work well in remote teams.
- You're a natural-born project manager. You can oversee and drive projects forward with ease while managing others at the same time to get things done on time, under budget - no matter what challenges face your team!
- You are intelligent, insightful and knowledgeable about technology.
- You are at home with Agile and the command line.
- You have an in-depth understanding of enterprise IT architecture and requirements. You make sure to keep up with the latest trends, so that your clients can be confident they are getting a system tailored just for their needs
- You work with different departments to integrate their projects.
- you will work with your team to define the project scope, deliverables and timelines.
- As a troubleshooter, you will ensure that the team and users are functioning as they should be.
- You will manage a company’s API lifecycle and be involved in integrating APIs.
- You need to translate the system requirements into technical data, as well as develop standards for projects that are being developed internally or externally